[one-users] OCCI Server 0.3

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Aug 24 00:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi Amine,

sorry for not answering your mails earlier, but I'm just back from vacation. Regarding your problem with OCCI Server 0.3 you should have installed passenger using
gem install passenger
If the passenger executable is not globally installed, please check the official passenger installation guide to see how you need to install it in your setup. The passenger documentation may be found here:
http://www.modrails.com/documentation.html

Cheers,
Florian