[one-users] hooks execution on remote nodes without shared ONE installation dir

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:26:13 PDT 2011

Tino Vazquez wrote on 23/08/11 13:54:
> Hi Nikolay,
Hi Tino,

> The following are the location of the scripts for the FE
>
>    * System wide = /usr/share/one/hooks
>    * Self contained = $ONE_LOCATION/share/hooks
>
> The following the location in the CNs
>
> SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR=/var/tmp/one
I set SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR to /tmp/one in oned.conf.
Drivers scripts are there but hooks ones are missing.
[CN]$ ll /tmp/one/
total 8
drwxr-xr-x 6 oneadmin cloud 4096 Aug 18 20:41 im
drwxr-xr-x 5 oneadmin cloud 4096 Aug 18 20:41 vmm

Should I provide more details?
I tried to mention them in my initial email of that thread [1].

[1]
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2011-August/006084.html

Thanks for help!
Nikolay.