[one-users] Can Not Find VMware ssh transfer driver

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Aug 19 09:52:16 PDT 2011

Dear Arsalaan,

Please find the old ssh tm for vmware here [1]. Please be aware that
this is a development release, not suited for production environments.

This project was discontinued due to old versions of ESX packing a
dropbear client, not suitable for large file transfers. It is not
linked from the documentation anymore and the redmine project has
already been archived.

IIRC, c12g.com offers a profesional version of the vmware drivers with
ssh support.

Regards,

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/448/vmware-ssh.tar.gz

--