[one-users] onevm data saving.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 11 08:33:09 PDT 2011

Hi Cris,

Both behaviours are possible, depending on your storage model.
With a non-shared storage, you need to successfully shutdown your VM,
otherwise changes are not transferred back.
In a shared storage scenario, you are using the 'master' image directly
(opennebula creates a symlink)

We are trying to identify and document all these infrastructure details to
improve the 3.0 documentation; you can read more at [1,2]

Regards.

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:sfs#considerations_limitations
[2]