[one-users] Actions Implementation On OGF- OCCI v0.2

Amine Ghrab ghrab.amine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:26:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've made few tests using command line an at the same time calls to the OCCI
interface,
The state of the resource is always "inactive" using the OCCI, even if it is
running on the command line.

The conclusion is that actions are not yet implemented.

I've also noticed that there changes to resources made from CLI are seen
from the OCCI server only after restarting the occi server.

Has any one an information about the state of the art of the 0.2 version of
the OCCI server.

When OpenNebula 3.0 is planned to be launched as stable along with the v 0.3
of the OCCI Server ?

Will there be an express edition as it is the case with version 2.2 ?

The use of CDMI with OCCI on top of OpenNeblua was discussed on the IRC [1],
Is there an existing implementation, even a beta version ?

Amine

[1]
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/occi-wg/attachments/20110701/6b25bcb2/attachment-0001.pdf