[one-users] Opennebula 3.0 - Configuring Sunstone plugins in sunstone-plugins.yaml

João Soares joaosoares at ua.pt
Tue Aug 30 07:48:36 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was looking at [1] for configuring the Sunstone plugins and from what I
understood if I can for example:

-          Create a group (e.g. onegroup create cloud-admin)

-          And enable users in this group to see the User’s dashboard. To do
so I would have to edit in the file sunstone-plugins.yaml

- plugins/users-tab.js:

    :ALL: false

    :user:

    :group:

        oneadmin: true

       manager: true

                Is this right? Probably not since when I try to login I get
the following error:

                               syntax error on line 37, col 1: `
cloud-admin: true'

Thanks,