[one-users] internal error Only 1 ide controller is supported

Florin Antonescu florinantonescu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 05:16:37 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to deploy the following VM to OpenNebula 3.0 (I have one host
added with NFS and KVM hypervisor), however, I receive the following error
message:
Wed Aug 10 05:05:11 2011 [VMM][I]: error: Failed to create domain from
/srv/cloud/one/var/26/images/deployment.0
Wed Aug 10 05:05:11 2011 [VMM][I]: error: internal error Only 1 ide
controller is supported

The template I am trying to use is given below. I though a VM could have as
many datablock images as needed, does this apply only to disk images and not
to disks declared on the fly?

Best regards,
Florian

CPU = 1
MEMORY = 64.0
DISK = [ IMAGE_ID = 0 ]
DISK = [TYPE=fs,FORMAT=ext3,TARGET=hde, SIZE = 10 ]
NIC = [ NETWORK_ID = 1 ]