[one-users] Multiple Transfer Managers

Saurav Lahiri saurav.lahiri at hexagrid.com
Mon Aug 8 05:19:33 PDT 2011

Hello All,
Is it possible to configure multiple Transfer Managers in OpenNebula ?

Currently all our iso image files used to install vms and the  vm disks
images are stored in
NFS  storage and we use tm_nfs in /etc/one/oned.conf.

Going forward we would like to use LVM to store our vm disk images. So it
looks like
we would have to configure tm_lvm in /etc/one/oned.conf.

Will this cause a problem if we we want to continue to use NFS to store the
iso image files ?

And how will we configure seperate transfer managers,  i.e NFS for storing
iso image files and
LVM for storing vm disks.

Thanks and Regards
Saurav Lahiri