[one-users] [Beta 3.0] VNC "Failed to connect to server" problem

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Aug 5 00:38:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

after some problems to my Master-Server(no problems from OpenNebula ;) )

I restarted my Master-Server and now noVNC works perfect...

Please don't ask me what has changed after the reboot... I don't know :D
I only want to give you my feedback that it is now working :D

best regards,

Christoph

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,