[one-users] OpenNebula management through OCCI

Amine Ghrab ghrab.amine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:11:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm testing the OpenNebula OCCI interface to manage resources within the
cloud.

I've OpenNebula 2.2 installed and OCCI server 0.2 running.

I've succefully performed CRUD requests on compute/network/storage/link
resources.

But I wonder if action triggering and templates are already implemented on
0.2 version [1] as it's shown on the next version 0.3 [2] .

Should I upgrade to the OpenNebula 3.0 in order to install the 0.3 version,
or is it possible to install it above 2.2 version ?

The other question is how to manage hosts through the OCCI interfaces, an
equivalent to the *onehost command.*
*
*
Regards.