[one-users] OpenNebula and ESXI 4.1

César Carrasco Mosquera ccarrasco at csi.uned.es
Thu Apr 28 04:05:22 PDT 2011

Hi Tino,

I still have some doubts. If I understand well, the driver u mention
allows OpenNebula deal with VMWare ESXi, but I don't know what I have to
install/configure at the compute node using ESXI. The configuration of
my cluster is as follows: I have a machine acting as the front-end
running OpenNebula on Ubuntu Server, and another machine running just
VMWare ESXI wich will be the compute-node.

So, how can I install the opnenebula-node package on my ESXI 4.1 compute
node?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best regards,

César