[one-users] Authentication ldap and authdb issues

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:04:59 PDT 2011

1) The database auth.db is generated if it does not exist, that is the
normal procedure the first time it is started.

2) There's a missing gem, and unfortunately is not in the documentation:

$ sudo gem install sequel

That should solve the problem

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Madhurranjan Mohaan
<mohanma at thoughtworks.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to use the ldap add on to integrate the setup with ldap but then
> came back to the basic simple setup and wanted to get the ssh setup running
> according to the documentation.
>
> The documentation says:
>
> 1. Default configuration will use sqlite database located at
> $ONE_LOCATION/var/auth.db  But i can't find any auth.db that is present in
> this location.
>
> 2. I created a dummy user and when I run "oneauth key" there after I create
> that user in the system to pass the ssh key , I get the following error :
>
> /srv/cloud/one/bin/oneauth:37:in `require': no such file to load -- sequel
> (LoadError)
>         from /srv/cloud/one/bin/oneauth:37
>
> which seems to be an issue with ruby package that i need to fix.
>
> 3.  If I eventually get Ldap to work with open nebula,  will the users be
> able to login through the sunstone gui ?
>
> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> thanks
>
> Ranjan

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher