[one-users] can't boot file .img if it format with qcow2.

Khoa Nguyen vankhoa011 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:55:14 PDT 2011

Thank all. I missed the "DRIVER=qcow2"
I have a new problem. When i try to start winxp.img, it boot successful but
it display: safe mode , start windown nomarly...Howerver , I enter " start
windown nomarly" , It display screen " safe mode  " again. I don't know why?

With ubuntu.img, it's successful.
Please help me.
Thank you in advance

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Christoph Raible <
c.raibleI at science-computing.de> wrote:

> Am 21.04.2011 06:07, schrieb Khoa Nguyen:
>

>> First, I create a file ubuntu.img with raw. I create and deploy VM. It's
>> successful.
>> but There is a problem when i create ubuntu.img with qcow2. It can't
>> boot . It's display " No bootable device"
>> Anyone know? Please help me?
>> Thank you in advance
>>

> Hi
>
> can you post your Templatefile?
>
> I think you missed the "DRIVER = qcow2" option in the disk section.
>

> Regrads,
>
> Christoph
> --
> Vorstand/Board of Management:
> Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier, Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Philippe Miltin
> Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen
> Registergericht/Registration Court: Stuttgart
> Registernummer/Commercial Register No.: HRB 382196

Nguyễn Vũ Văn Khoa
Đại học Khoa Học Tự Nhiên TP HCM