[one-users] CDROM doesn't mount for KVM virts?

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 18 14:10:49 PDT 2011

El 18/04/11 22:46, Whiffen, Richard escribió:
> How can I run the one/vmm/kvm/deploy commands by hand so I could kill
> and relauch the kvm processes?  (It's a pain to wait for the control box
> to SCP the 60gb disk.0 file

On the node you can do something like

$> /var/tmp/one/vmm/kvm/deploy <domain_file> < deployment_file

Where you pass the KVM generated deployment file to the deploy script
via STDIN. domain_file is the path to the file where the STDIN contents
will be written on the host (i.e. "/var/one/<vm_id>/deployment.0"), so
not an existing file.

I hope this helps you get going at least...

--
Héctor Sanjuan
OpenNebula.org