[one-users] Using Opennebula with a uncommon Xen-configuration

Andreas yoss at gmx.net
Mon Apr 18 05:05:55 PDT 2011

Hi Jaime,

thanks for reading and answering.  I read the article about the the CERN use
case, but in IMHO it's not the same.
They use complete partition images for the VMs.
The difference is, they make a dd of the VM-partition and i mount the VM-
partition in the Dom0 and tar the files in the VM-partition. The tar-archive
is my VM-image.
The last days i looked  at the scripts of the LVM Transfer Manager. Maybe it's
possible to change these scripts that they do a mount&tar instead of a dd. But
i don't know how the processes work in detail.

All suggestion are welcome.

Regards
Andreas