[one-users] file template of onevm

Marco Mirabile dominioyp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:32:32 PDT 2011

I tried to launch a virtual machine but fail.
I can not find the error

> oneadmin at mobile:~$ onevm create android.template

oneadmin at mobile:~$ onevm list

   ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME

    6 oneadmin android_ pend   0      0K                 00 00:00:05

oneadmin at mobile:~$ onehost list

  ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM
> STAT

   2 localhost         default    0    200    148    200    1.8G    1.4G
> on

oneadmin at mobile:~$ onevm deploy 6 2

Error: [VirtualMachineDeploy] Error trying to MANAGE VM [6]. Returned error
> code [-1].. Reason: VM in wrong state.

oneadmin at mobile:~$

Message: 2