[one-users] Java OCA: poor choiche of Exception class

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 11 05:48:56 PDT 2011

Hi Gian Uberto,

Thank you for your feedback. As you may know, we use mainly our Ruby
bindings for external tools and extensions, so these comments about the Java
API are very welcome.
Please feel free to open a ticket in our development portal [1], along with
any other comments, suggestions or patches.

Regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/

--