[one-users] Can't restart or resume VM when VM is in save status. And MEMORY = 0 when VM is running .

Prakhar Srivastava prakhar.apj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:40:41 PDT 2011

Hi Khoa
As already stated by Carlos, the save state is an intermediate state in
which the running VM image is saved to the disk. This might take a little
time and in the the mean time, the VM state is save (means it is saving the
image so that it can be resumed from the state at which it was stopped). You
cannot perform resume  at save (saving...)  state. It will always give an
error. Once the VMs image is saved completely, the state changes to stop
(means the VM is stopped). You can only resume a VM from a stopped or
suspended state. So if you are not getting to 'stop' state, please check
your vm.log file for any error. You can find the log file in
/var/log/<VMID>/vm.log. Do post back the logs in case you find it cryptic
!!!

Regards,
Prakhar