[one-users] Can opennebula use the image created for Eucalyptus ?

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 4 06:12:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

FYI we are developing a new tool for managing Image Catalogs. This new
tool will allow you to import and contextualize external images into
OpenNebula. Moreover, you will be able to define the kind of
contextualization for a given Image, choosing between the classic
OpenNebula contextualization (vmcontext.sh) or the EC2 method (using a
server that holds all the VM information). Hence you will be able to
use your EC2 or Eucalyptus images in OpenNebula, through this new
tool.

Regards