[one-users] sunstone sinatra error

Patricia Santos Marco psantos at bifi.es
Mon Apr 4 05:10:32 PDT 2011

Thanks! Now I have remove rubygem-sinatra rpm and json and install them via
gems:

sinatra-1.2.1
json-1.5.1

and when I run sunstone-server there aren't errors, but I don't see anyting
in the web  browser in port : https://myserver:4567

Any tip to solve this?

2011/4/4 Giovanni Toraldo <me at gionn.net>

> Il 04/04/2011 12:21, Patricia Santos Marco ha scritto:
> > ruby 1.9.1p376
> > rubygem-sinatra-1.0-2.el5.noarch
> > rack-1.2.2
> > thin-1.2.11
>
> Keep in mind that you should not mix manually installed ruby gems with
> system supplied ruby packages, they have different include paths.
>
> You should probably remove rubygem-sinatra rpm and install it via gems:
> gem install sinatra.
>
> Bye.
>
> --
> Giovanni Toraldo
> http://gionn.net/

Patricia Santos Marco

Institute for Biocomputation and Physics of Complex Systems
University of Zaragoza (BIFI)
------
Instituto de Biocomputación y Física de Sistemas Complejos
de la Universidad de Zaragoza (BIFI)
-----

E-mail: psantos(at)bifi.es
Phone: (+34)976-76-10-00 ext 5402