[one-users] Does anyone have run Ubuntu instance in OpenNebula successfully ?

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Sun Apr 3 19:43:02 PDT 2011

Try enabling the VNC option. This might give you some indication about what went wrong. Ssh or ping will only work if the VM successfully booted and successfully configured the network. VNC is available from the very start of the boot process.

If this fails, I can give you a Ubuntu 10.4 image and template that works here. It requires KVM as hypervisor and an existing DHCP server to obtain an IP address.

Carsten

[cid:image001.gif at 01CBF2C5.6CB34C40]<http://www.csiro.au/>

Carsten Friedrich
Research Team leader
ICT Centre, GPO Box 664,Canberra, ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6216 7019
Email: Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au<mailto:Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au>