[one-users] ebtables hook [CLOSED]

Frédéric Dreier frederic.dreier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:50:17 PDT 2011

Oh ok... I understand the purpose of this hook now (and how it abuses mac
addresses mask).

I find this solution a little bit dirty and limited (fixed subnets, need
different IP range for each virtual network, etc). Therefore I will continue
to setup a bridge for each vnet.

However the script seems broken.

Regards

Frederic