[one-users] OpenNebula Express Addons

Adrian Reza japestinho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:28:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have some issues during OpenNebula installation with Express addons. After
finishing installation on front node, I checked there was no /cloud/one
directory on /srv/ although the installer script set installation to
/srv/cloud/one although OpenNebula daemon succesfully started.

And I still didn't know how to execute generated node-install.sh script from
frontnode to install it at each worker nodes. Sorry, I am newbie to linux
command and opennebula. Hope someone can help my problems. Thanks.

Best regards,
Adrian Reza