[one-users] window xp doesn't work when creating from opennebula.

Khoa Nguyen vankhoa011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:42:13 PDT 2011

Hj all.
I create a file winxp.img .
qemu-img create -f qcow2 winxp.img 3G
sudo qemu -m 256  -hda winxp.img -cdrom WinXP.iso -boot d
after installing successful. I test this file img.
sudo qemu -m 256  -hda winxp.img -boot c
It is successful. Unfortunaly, When i create it from opennebula. I can boot
but it display " .*....safe mode , safe mode with networking ... start
window normally*". then I choose one of them but I cant access. It display "
*safe mode ...*". Any one know? please help me?

Some information about file.one
NAME   = may1
CPU    = 1.5
MEMORY = 1024
OS      = [

         BOOT   = hd]
  DISK   = [

 source   = "/srv/cloud/images/winxp/winxp.img",
  target   = "hda",
  DRIVER=    qcow2,
  readonly = "no" ]

NIC    = [ NETWORK = "Small network" ]