[one-users] Can I add my own scripts ?

liudewei liudewei at neusoft.com
Thu Apr 21 21:15:49 PDT 2011

Configuration Interface
The Transfer Manager is configured in the $ONE_LOCATION/etc/oned.conf file, see the Daemon Configuration file. Being flexible, the TM is always the same program, and different configurations are achieved by changing the configuration file. This file regulates the assignment between actions, like CLONE or LN, and scripts, effectively changing the semantics of the actions understood by the TM.
TM_MAD = [
    name       = "tm_nfs",
    executable = "one_tm",
    arguments  = "<tm-configuration-file>",
    default    = "<default-tm-configuration-file" ]
Current OpenNebula release contains two set of scripts for the two scenarios described above, Shared - NFS ($ONE_LOCATION/etc/tm_nfs/tm_nfs.conf) or the Non Shared SSH TM ($ONE_LOCATION/etc/tm_ssh/tm_ssh.conf). Each different TM will have their own directory inside $ONE_LOCATION/etc.
Lets see a sample line from the Shared - NFS configuration file:
CLONE   = nfs/tm_clone.sh
Basically, the TM here is being told that whenever it receives a clone action it should call the tm_clone.sh script with the received parameters. For more information on modifying and extending these scripts see Customizing and Extending.
ask:
the "Customizing and Extending. " can't visit by browser?

I may be to modify OpenNebula underlying code  Realize my function。
Can I add my own scripts eg:tm_mv_1.sh?,In case of, What I need to do things and  make its modification effect ?

Thanks!
Regars!
david2011-04-22

liudewei
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.