[one-users] user permissions on vnet

ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it
Mon Apr 18 06:16:48 PDT 2011

Hello Daniel,
I'd like to ask when new features will be addes do manage user groups.
I did not understand I can setroles for difeerent users using
simple_permissions.rb...
How can I modify the  simple_permissions.rb to deny users crating new
virtual networks ?
Please, could ou give me an example ?
At this time my oneaadmn ha created c virtual network and I don't want any
other user create furthers vmnet.
Thanks and Regards
----- Messaggio da dmolina at opennebula.org ---------