[one-users] Authentication ldap and authdb issues

Madhurranjan Mohaan mohanma at thoughtworks.com
Mon Apr 11 10:24:51 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to use the ldap add on to integrate the setup with ldap but then
came back to the basic simple setup and wanted to get the ssh setup running
according to the documentation.

The documentation says:

1. Default configuration will use sqlite database located at
$ONE_LOCATION/var/auth.db  But i can't find any auth.db that is present in
this location.

2. I created a dummy user and when I run "oneauth key" there after I create
that user in the system to pass the ssh key , I get the following error :

*/srv/cloud/one/bin/oneauth:37:in `require': no such file to load -- sequel
(LoadError)
        from /srv/cloud/one/bin/oneauth:37
*
which seems to be an issue with ruby package that i need to fix.

3.  If I eventually get Ldap to work with open nebula,  will the users be
able to login through the sunstone gui ?

Any help is much appreciated.

thanks

Ranjan