[one-users] Directory structure under $ONE_LOCATION after install.sh, lacks several folders

Luis Rodero-Merino lrodero at fi.upm.es
Mon Apr 11 02:33:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm following the instructions in
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:ignc to install OpenNebula
v2.2 . I can compile using scons without any problem, and then I
install ONE by running:
./install.sh -u oneadmin -g cloud -d <some_path_in_oneadmin_home>/one_sw -c

Everything goes fine, but the resulting directory structure differs
from what is shown in the webpage. It lacks many folders, such as
one_sw/lib/remotes, one_sw/lib/tm_commands, one_sw/libexec,
one_vm/share and one_vm/etc. Is this normal? It's me who is supposed
to create those folders?

Thanks for your help, regards,
Luis Rodero-Merino

Dr. Luis Rodero-Merino
Researcher @ Distributed Systems Laboratory (http://lsd.ls.fi.upm.es),
Computer Science School, Madrid Polytechnic University.
Phone: (34)913363681, Fax: (34)913363669
Address: Campus de Montegancedo, Bloque 2, L 3201
CP: 28660, Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), Spain