[one-users] Sunstone in ubuntu

Jeff fdlcjljh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:13:38 PDT 2011

Hi, all. I have installed the opennebula successfully in Ubuntu
Maverick. I also can start a vm through the command line. Now I want to
try to use sunstone to manage VMs.
However, after configuring Sunstone following the instuctions, I can
start Sunstone without any error but just can't access it through the
web browser.
The command sudo lsof -i:4567 shows that the port is using by rack.I
think that means Sunstone running properly. When I try to access it
through Chrome browser, I get the error information saying "Google
Chrome could not connect to X.X.X.X:4567" (X.X.X.X is the ip of head node).
Any hints ?
Best Regards
Jeff