[one-users] VMs not deleted causes high load averages on nodes

Zaina AFOULKI zaina.afoulki at ensi-bourges.fr
Tue Apr 5 04:12:47 PDT 2011

 Hi,

 I'm running OpenNebula 2.2. I usually turn off VMs through "onevm
 delete #vm_id" but at times, ONE leaves many KVM processes running on
 the node, causing a high load. ONE logs do not indicate anything
 unusual, instead they say that the VM has been shutdown normally...

 When I launch the command "onevm delete" the VMs are running, ACPID is
 on and virt-manager displays them correctly on the nodes.

 Any thoughts on what could be going wrong here ? Thanks.

--
 Zaina