[one-users] OCCI question

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Tue Apr 5 01:16:24 PDT 2011

Hi all,

First message on this list...

I'd like to ask some questions about OCCI:

    * I see on this page
      (http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:occicg) that OCCI is
      implemented in the last version of the specification draft, with a
      link here: http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15731 that brings to the
      september 2009 specification. Although the latest one is here
      http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.occi-wg/docman.root.drafts.occi_specification

             So can anyone tell me which spec version is implemented in
ONE2.2?

    * how can I add support for some features in OpenNebula OCCI
      implementation? is there a developer guide?

And by the way, I can't find the changelog. Can anybody tell me what the
new stuff is in 2.2 ? (I found
http://opennebula.org/documentation:features but I can't compare to
previous release)

--