[one-users] Is APIs of ONE 2.0 compatible with ONE1.4?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Sep 23 08:14:20 PDT 2010

Hi Xiaoyi,

Currently you can interact with OpenNebula 1.4 using our ruby, java and
XML-RPC APIs.
Applications developed using this 1.4 APIs will be compatible with the
upcoming OpenNebula 2.0, except for the new introduced functionallity.

Regarding the bug you report, you are right, it should call the "restart"
action. Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org