[one-users] unknown iso9660 file system

Harder, Stefan stefan.harder at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 22 01:47:47 PDT 2010

Hi Luca,

I also had some issues with the contextualization of my VMs. I used Ubuntu
10.04server but it should work in the same way with the desktop version. My
problem was that Ubuntu doesn't hang in the iso OpenNebula creates where you
describe it in the *.one file for the VM.

The context part of my *.one looks like this:

CONTEXT = [

    hostname    = "$NAME",

    files       = "/path/to/init.sh",

    target      = "sdc",

]

But you have to mount /dev/sr0 instead of sdc. Seems to be an Ubuntu
specific behavior of hanging in cdrom drives.

So the contextualization part in my /etc/rc.local in my Ubuntu VM looks like
this:

# Contextualization with OpenNebula

mount -t iso9660 /dev/sr0 /mnt

#if [ -f /mnt/context.sh ]; then

#  . /mnt/init.sh

#fi

#umount /mnt

# End of Contextualization

I disabled the umount line so that the iso still stays mounted after
startup.

I hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Stefan