[one-users] Could no find information driver for im_kvm

Neil Mooney neil.mooney at sara.nl
Mon Sep 13 06:57:26 PDT 2010

Perhaps (if you didnt already ), enable the debug level information:

http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel1.2:cg

look for debug within the document:

#Debug  for MADs.
# If set, MADs will generate cores andlogs in $ONE_LOCATION/var.
# Possible values are [0=ERROR, 1=DEBUG]
ONE_MAD_DEBUG=

# Nice Priority to run the drivers
PRIORITY=19

Cheers