[one-users] Schema definitions for XML-RPC return strings?

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:24:46 PDT 2010

Hello,

There are no XMLRPC calls where an XML is sent as input parameter.

Also we do not have schema definition on the output. I have reopened a
bug about it: http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/152

Meanwhile you can use CLI with -x parameter to get raw xml. For example:

$ onevm show <vmid> -x

Also you can get information on VM states in:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/322

Bye

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 1:26 AM,  <Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au> wrote:
> I’m looking for the schema definitions (dtd or xsd) for return values to
> XML-RPC calls that contain XML in an out parameter, such as e.g.
> ne.vmpool.info.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Carsten

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher