[one-users] OpenNebula and Ubuntu Feisty

Damien Raude-Morvan drazzib at drazzib.com
Tue Sep 7 04:27:04 PDT 2010

Hi all,

[I'm a Debian Developer and I've re-started packaging effort of OpenNebula
(more to come in a separate thread :)]

Nelson, regarding your initial question, "opennebula-common" package
contains a postinst script to create cloud group, oneadmin user and setup
initial ssh key. "opennebula-node" depends on opennebula-common and also
add oneadmin user inside libvirt group.
You can do all this manually, if you want.

Regards,

--
Damien