[one-users] OpenNebula and Ubuntu Feisty

Nelson Mimura Gonzalez nelsonspbr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:46:14 PDT 2010

Just FYI, I already set up SSH, NIS and NFS both at the front end and the
node, and I also installed, configured and tested Xen at the node.

I think that the only thing to be done at the node is to create the user
oneadmin. But if you see [1] this is not necessary, as long as the /home
directory (where SSH permissions are put) is shared through NFS. So the
question persists: what does the installation of opennebula-node do?