[one-users] What kinds of shared storage are you using?

Székelyi Szabolcs szekelyi at niif.hu
Fri Sep 3 06:13:55 PDT 2010

On Friday 03 September 2010 14.54.06 Ignacio M. Llorente wrote:
> You could consider to contribute the new driver to our ecosystem
> and/or write a post in our blog describing your customization.

Our development is sponsored by the state, thus everything we develop will be
open sourced, and so, it'd be an honour to contribute this to the OpenNebula
ecosystem.

This is an ongoing development, and the TM driver is just a small part of it.
On the other hand, in our environment it has been quite stable for a couple of
weeks now, so I think it's time to do an alpha release.

I'll use the weekend to gather all its dependencies, wrap it up and write some
docs about it. Expect a release in the beginning of next week.

Thank you for your interest.

Cheers,
--
cc