[one-users] error in scons

priya .k.h priyakh.mit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:35:43 PDT 2010

Hi

I am installing open nebula using one-1.4.0. I have installed the
prerequisite softwares in a folder named open_nebula at /root/open_nebula.
My oneadmin user is at /srv/cloud/one. I have extracted one-1.4 tar file at
/srv/cloud/one. I executed the following commands

scons sqlite=~/root/open_nebula/sqlite-3.7.2
scons xmlrpc=~/root/open_nebula/xmlrpc-c-1.06.18-1.el5.kb.i386

When i executed them using root user the commands executed successfully.
When i executed them using oneadmin user, i got the following error

/srv/cloud/one/oneadmin/one-1.4/src/vm/VirtualMachine.cc:906: undefined
reference to `vm_var_lex_destroy'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [src/nebula/oned] Error 1

What should I do now? Should i re-install scons in /srv/clou/one?

regards,
--
priya