[one-users] Can we have a hook when a VM becomes FAILED?

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 11:07:52 PDT 2010

Hi there,

Currently, there is no hook when a VM enters a failed state.
However, it would be very useful to have a hook to handle the situation, such as sending out an notification to users/administrators about the failure.

Of course, in a ideal world, no VM should become failed but in reality they do from time to time and we need to be able to deal with this. It would be nice to provide a mechanism to fix the failure and get it back into the system but at the starting point, it is easy to add to hook.
How do you guys think?
Thanks.

--
Shi Jin, PhD