[one-users] Problem suspending and resuming vms

Antonio Celorio acelorio at dit.upm.es
Tue Sep 21 15:12:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying out opennebula with a one machine setup (KVM and SSH), and I can
get vms running (both the example ttylinux image and a Ubuntu
(vmbuilder-made) image). After creating the host and the virtual network,
the first time I run a vm instance, it suspends as expected by onevm suspend
0, but afterwards the instance won't get past the BOOT state when resuming.
If I delete that vm and resubmit it, the vm won't even suspend correctly and
instead stay forever in the SAVE_SUSPEND state.
I'm a bit lost and would be very grateful if someone could point me in the
right direction.

Regards

Antonio Celorio