[one-users] Virtual networking isolation in version 2.0

Cuong Hoang Bui bhcuong2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:21:22 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've read the networking guide at link below. In the figure in this doc,
there are 2 subnets, blue network and red network. After configuring
Opennebula and nodes for virtual network support, I will use onevnet to
create 2 subnets, red and blue,  then I will create 2 VMs with red
network, 2 VMs with blue network. After these 4 VMs in runnung state, if
I log in to VM belonging to red network, set it to IP belonging to blue
network, then it can connect to VMs in blue network? Is it the right way
to use network isolation feature? I'm sorry when asking this question
due to I dont have enough machines to do this test.

http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:nm

--
Regards,
ctek at cteklab.net