[one-users] version 1.4 and 2.0 and the git source

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 15:03:07 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I am starting to look at version 2.0 although my existing installation is still 1.4. If I do "git pull" in the git source, I think I get update to date in the latest code for 2.0. My understanding is that 2.0 is not compatible with 1.4 so I don't really want to get the 2.0 code for my 1.4 installation. I wonder if there is still a branch or anything that gets me the latest code based on 1.4 instead of 2.0.

$ git-show-branch --list
* [master] Merge branch 'one-2.0'

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
--