[one-users] Are you a Telecom or a Hosting Company using OpenNebula?

Ignacio M. Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Sep 7 10:47:29 PDT 2010

Dear users,

We are preparing a presentation about the usage of OpenNebula in
Telecom and Hosting/Cloud companies. Please if you are building an
experimental or a production cloud within any of these environments,
send me an email to include your cloud use case in the presentation,
or at least a reference to your company.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Thanks!

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico):
http://dsa-research.org/llorente