[one-users] error creating contextualization iso

Dan Yocum yocum at fnal.gov
Fri Oct 29 11:11:54 PDT 2010

The problem lies in the /usr/lib/one/tm_commands/{ssh,lvm}/tm_context.sh
scripts.

The TMP_DIR line needs to be changed from

TMP_DIR="$ONE_LOCATION/var/$DST_HASH"

if [ -z $ONE_LOCATION ]; then
         TMP_DIR="/var/lib/one/$DST_HASH"
else
         TMP_DIR="$ONE_LOCATION/var/$DST_HASH"
fi

After making this change, it's working, now.

BTW
Thanks,
Dan

--