[one-users] CLI Enhancement

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:11:53 PDT 2010

Hello,

Tell us the extra parameters you need for onevm show, if onevm list
shows that it is easy to add to show as the data is already there. You
can also use onevm show -x <vmid> for scripts as its response is xml
with all the data that came from the xmlrpc call.

Bye

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Rich Wellner <rkw at objenv.com> wrote:
> As I've gotten down to some additional scripting, I've found that some of
> the information shown in 'list' commands is not shown in 'show' commands.
> Taking an example of onevm list/show that means that in order to get
> complete information about a guest (i.e. including what host it is running
> on, I have to run both commands.  Is it possible to make the show commands
> more complete in the future?
>
> rw2

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher