[one-users] SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR in Ubuntu ONE 2.0 binary

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Oct 28 12:05:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

thank you all for reporting this. We have analyzed the code and it is in
fact a bug. We have created a bug and applied the fix:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/380

To fix it manually edit /usr/lib/one/ruby/ActionManager.rb:
line 186:
one_config='/var/log/one/config'
change that to:
one_config='/var/lib/one/config'

The problem is that we originally placed the configuration file generated by
oned in /var/log/one, but we later decided to move it to /var/lib/one, but
didn't update this file.

thank you all for your great feedback!

cheers,
Jaime