[one-users] SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR in Ubuntu ONE 2.0 binary

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Thu Oct 28 06:50:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

Not sure if this will help but I read somewhere in the doc that the
remote scripts are only copied out when their timestamps have changed.
(i guess to reduce the overhead of copying files.)

I'm still running an older beta version, but just try and touch the
files under /usr/lib/one and see if that does the trick?

Wkr,

Jhon