[one-users] one2 : save tag does not seem to work

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Oct 26 08:56:42 PDT 2010

in system-wide installation, the "save" of the image on frontend is done
in /var/lib/one.

This directory is not configurable in oned.conf. This can be an issue
with disk size when many VMs are saved. Required storage can be huge.

An option of course is to copy the content then to mount this directory
on an external file system (nfs or attached disk), but wouldn't it be
easier to be able to specify the location of saved data?

Olivier