[one-users] vm still in pending state problem

Fred fredericoliveira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:24:23 PDT 2010

Hi Saravanan,

I'm quite new working with opennebula, and in the begging I had this kind of
problem. So the tip that I can give to you is, take a look at
$OPENNEBULA/var/oned.log and when someone create a VM it has a ID you can
check with this ID the specific log, at $OPENNEBULA/var/<machine_id>/vm.log.

Logs are very clear, I hope this could help you as It helps me.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Frederico de Oliveira